What You Need:
- 200g Shredded Coconut
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp. Oleev Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200g Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dark Chocolate
- In a large bowl, mix together coconut, sugar, vanilla extract & condensed milk. If the mixture is too dry, add additional milk until it all just comes together.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls & place on a wax paper (brushed with Oleev Extra Virgin Olive Oil) lined baking sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate until smooth.
- Remove the coconut balls from the freezer & individually roll in melted chocolate to coat. Place back on a wax paper lined tray & sprinkle with additional coconut & top with an almond.
- Chill until firm. Enjoy!