Spinach Artichoke Pizza
Get ready to enjoy Spinach in a completely delightful way. Spinach Artichoke Pizza
● 1 loaf soft French or Italian bread
● 2 tbsp. Oleev Active ‘Everyday Cooking’ Oil
● 1¼ c. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
● 1 package frozen chopped spinach
● 8 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel)
● ⅓ c. fat-free Greek yogurt
● ⅓ c. grated Parmesan cheese
● 2 cloves garlic
● 1 pack frozen artichokes
● 1 lemon, snipped chives
Working the magic:
● Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut bread in half (lengthwise), then cut each piece in half across. With hands, press bread to flatten. Line large cookie sheet with foil.
● Arrange bread, cut sides up, on prepared pan. Brush with Oleev Active ‘Everyday Cooking’ Oil & sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese melts.
● In a large bowl, stir together spinach, cream cheese, yogurt, parmesan, garlic, & 1/4 tsp. each salt & pepper until combined. Divide mixture among pieces of bread, spreading evenly. Top with artichokes & remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella. Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
● Grate peel of half of lemon over pizzas. Garnish with chives.