Cook stories and great food with Olive Oil
Your kids are the most important to you. And as a mom, you always go an extra mile to make sure you give your kids the best of everything. And especially when it comes to food. You want them to eat healthy.
Which is why you also want to cook their food with an oil that is healthy. And what better than Olive Oil? It has so many benefits and is great for kids! Here are a few reasons why Olive Oil should be a part of your children’s diet.
Say Yes to Olive Oil-
- Reduces Risk Of Obesity: Kids spend a lot of time in front of screens. There is less of activity and on top of that if the kids are not eating healthy food, chances are they can get obese. Some of the conducted studies show children whose diet consists of Olive Oil, are less likely to get obesity.
- Rich In So Many Vital Vitamins: It is a known fact that kids need vitamins for their growth and health. Olive Oil is great for them when they are shooting up. As Olive Oil has vitamins, including Vitamin A which is good for eyes, Vitamin B that helps in brain development and also Vitamin D that helps keep the bones healthy. Olive oil also contains vitamin E. Now that is a long list.
- Promotes Brain Development: This one is a no-brainer. Known to be filled with Omega acids, higher content of oleic acid and organoleptic properties, olive oil is a great way to promote your kid’s brain development. It promotes cognitive development and enhances neural growth. Go on moms; introduce Olive Oil into your kitchen right now!
- High On Good Calories: Kids need a certain amount of calorie intake every day. And Olive Oil can meet your kid’s daily calorie requirement. But moms don’t have to worry. These calories are good and they do not harm the body.
- Keeps hair healthy- We all know that Olive Oil is one of the most popular and traditional oil used for hair as well as baby’s skin. Olive Oil is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E. It benefits hair by moisturizing and nourishing the hair. It also repairs split ends and helps in restoring hair shine and vitality.